About Me ...
I have been a teacher in and out of the classroom, and have worked with women and girls circles, of all ages for over 33 years. I have been counseling women, children and families in many ways, such as... grief counseling with children who have lost a parent or sibling to illness, death or divorce, working with groups of teen girls, leading women's groups, Personal Renewal Groups for Moms in Dallas, PTA Council, City Arts Advisory Board, Bible study groups, teams and non profit organizations, along with millions of leadership and organizational training programs. I love creating and hosting events. I love being outdoors in nature - hiking and riding bikes, especially in California, Arizona and Colorado. I love being on the water too, boating and wakeboarding in Oklahoma and Arkansas, or walking a beautiful Hawaiian beach. I grew up hiking, jeeping and skiing in the San Juan Mountains in Ouray and Telluride, Co. I have dreams of traveling and exploring new places all over the world -- one day. Right now - I am just balancing my full life -- I am a wife and have an awesome husband, who is also my best friend of 27 years. We have 4 active, beautiful, strong willed, creative children and 3 Chi-Poms, a Papillon and 2 Parakeets. Things are changing around here as my children are slowly starting to turn into little adults and so we now we are experiencing new things! Never a dull moment!! I am so blessed.
On a Professional Note, I am....
- International Certified Life Coach and IFS - Internal Family Systems Inspired Coach
- IFS Practitioner - Psychotherapy Model for Healing Trauma
- Astrologist and Mentor/Teacher at Debra Silverman's School of Applied Astrology (Where Astrology meets Psychology)
- Human Design and Energy Psychology, Qi Gong and Wellness Training
- Group Facilitator of.....
- Mind Over Medicine, Dr. Lissa Rankin's 6 Steps to Healing Yourself
- Business FireStarter Sessions with Danielle LaPorte
- Personal Renewal Groups for Moms with Renee Trudeaus program and book.
- Hold a BBA degree in International Business Management/Marketing
- Currently Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent in Texas, former Broker in Colorado
- Currently VP of LakeCities Insurance Agency - Insurance: Sales for Germania Insurance
- Master Level training and CE in Relationship and Grief Counseling, Neuroscience, Transformational Leadership, Yoga, Christian Theology, Ayurvedic Medicine and Lifestyle, IFS - Internal Family Systems, Astronomy and Applied Astrology Coach, and Assistant Teacher for Debra Silverman, and Mindfulness (I don't ever want to misrepresent myself -- I am trained or taking classes in these areas I am NOT professionally certified to practice medicine or treat any medical or extreme psychological conditions - but I do often have licensed support available at healing retreats and workshops.)
- Graduate Coach Training Alliance, Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology, Organization Professional Astrologers, TREC, National Realtors and P&C Insurance License - Texas
- Entrepreneur: LakeCities Insurance Agency, Nicole House Connections, Wylie Elite All Star Cheer Gym, Studio for Kids, Inc.
- Commercial Interior Design: Design, Furniture Specialist and Project Management,
- Public Relations, Political Consultant, Manage Campaigns for Texas Senator, House candidates Dallas Judges and Mayor of Dallas, Ron Kirk
- Fundraising and Event Planning for Dallas Police Memorial and Texans for Lawsuit Reform, with former president George W. Bush and many others